Thursday, October 24, 2013

TV: OITNB

Orange Is The New Black
If you have not done so already run to your TV/Computer/smart phone and watch Orange is the New Black, the newest original series on Netflix. This show is sooooooo good! You are guaranteed to finish it within a few days, but please take my advice and savor it, take your time. I even recommend watching it like a regular series, once a week. I know, sounds weird, but I wish I would have taken my time. Instead I watched it in 2 days like a fiend. And like a drug addict I also went through withdrawal, remembering the good times, yearning for more, knowing it wouldn't be the same the 2nd time around, chasing the high. Realizing the agony of knowing we won't be able to watch new episodes for about a year makes me want to cry. The people have spoken (I represent the people obvi!). We want more Orange is the New Black NOW!!!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment